Octopi aims to fill the tremendous void in the contract brewing scene. We have the prior experience of successfully launching new brands. We know what works to make a brand successful and have the expertise to do so. At Octopi, we cater to three key segments:
- Established Breweries: We fulfill the beer goals of existing breweries at capacity allowing them to increase their sales targets and market footprint.
- Brewery Startups: We take the vision of the new beer enthusiast and bring their vision to life.
- Hospitality Groups: We create impactful beers and brands for large hospitality chains and allow them to develop a new revenue stream.
What We Do
At Octopi, we guide new beer brands in an array of items like company set up, permits, product offerings, style seasonality, distributor partnerships, commercial strategy and other industry related questions.
We help breweries with beer formulation consulting for new or reformulated products.
We facilitate the selection and guidance of suppliers like raw materials, specialty ingredients, packaging, keg management and tap handles.
We provide new companies with access to cutting edge designers to help them design their brand from logos to packaging and corporate image.
We provide new breweries with merchandise partnerships and guidance. We know the difference between products that create demand versus products that are a waste of money.
Brewery Equipment & Construction
If a company decides to open a brewery, we can assist with brewery design and equipment sourcing.
Octopi Brewing is the first contract brewery in the Midwest to:
- Focus on the quality of beer
- Specialize only in beer
- Brew with state of the art equipment
- Use a right size approach
- Provide flexibility and excellence in packaging
- Serve as a one-stop shop for new and established beer brands
- Act as an incubator for new companies
- Provide full services: Design, recipes, consulting and brand development
- Completely focus on our clients as a committed contract brewery
- Adopt a proud to be contract brewed philosophy
- Fully understand the industry and current/future trends in craft beer
- Reliably meet our clients needs and goals
- Build long-term relationships
We aspire to produce the best quality beer and offer unparalleled customer service.